What’s in a bath salt?
At Ellie Bianca, we have thought a lot about skin (like a LOT), and how each of our products can go that extra mile to nourish mind, body and spirit.
Our bath salts contain key ingredients chosen specifically for their benefits:
- Dead Sea Salt
- Himalayan Salt
- Magnesium Chloride (MgCl2)
Dead Sea and Himalayan Salt
Not only do these incredible salts moisturize, detoxify and soften the skin, but they are also packed with naturally occurring minerals and compounds that are found in the body.
Some benefits of these beautiful salts include:
- increased energy levels
- increased immune system function
- replenishing minerals following intense activity
- balancing skin’s natural hydration and pH levels
In addition, they have also been found to relieve:
- muscular aches and pains
- skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, skin allergies, etc.
Magnesium Chloride - The Game Changer
We know - MgCl2 doesn’t sound particularly natural. But rest assured, not only is it all natural (or we wouldn’t use it!), but it’s also amazing!
Magnesium chloride is a natural compound typically extracted in a similar way to Dead Sea salt. One key feature of magnesium chloride is that, in this form, it is readily (and happily!) absorbed by the body.
Naturally occurring, highly water soluble, and ionic in nature, benefits of this incredible compound include:
- detoxification and cleansing
- stress management
- balancing fluids
- slowing skin aging
- calming the nervous system
Softening, cleansing, detoxifying, relaxing and calming, discover Ellie Bianca bath salts and fall in love with baths all over again!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 100% Natural, All Natural, bath salt, Body Naturalle, breathe, cruelty free, Dead Sea salt, dry skin, fast absorbing, gentle, Himalayan salt, hydrating, kind to the Earth, kind to women, kind to your skin, lavender, Magnesium Chloride, nourishing, Skin Care, unscented, vegan